Sunday, September 5, 2021

Through The Storm


    Have you read "Twilight"? No! not Stephanie Meyers, Edward Cullen, and  Isabella "Bella" Swan.  This Twilight https://thepoetryvine.blogspot.com/2019/05/twilight.html is a poem that leads to a dark depressing path. And I'm being completely honest with you these feelings really have not stopped.


     Please do let me explain because I get shunned or get made fun of Like if I have entered into a contest. dealing with medical conditions that have symptoms of depression is no joke and I happen to deal with one. Hypothyroidism, I'll leave it to you to research because I have written a poem already on that. 
  
    I'll give you a piece of Twilight if you did not click on the link, and these words are not in any particular order. Here comes the rain of tangible tears and shattered hearts from a soul who needs to heal. My heart is very fragile and I'm battling this sadness no one seems to know. 
 

    I find myself in this space again at times and this time I fear showing the tears, or I'll hide it with a smile from time to time. This isn't who I really am.  I went through something horrific that I have no recollection of anything that has happened. Let me just share this, it left me hoarse.  And before that, I had uncomfortable moments at night. And I'm still in that predicament.

     Some day's I sit because I'm already dealing with physical pain and some see that. I can not walk for long periods of time, otherwise, I will be in more pain than ever. Then there is more pain buried deep in this heart. This pain is personal and it's not something that can ever go away.
 
     I don't need no me too and I'm not talking about the hashtag me too. 
    I don't need anyone judging me or giving me any sense of competition because, throughout my life, I've gotten just that. Simply just stop and listen to me. I should not have to lose my voice, a voice that was given to me by God.  A simple reason my words have turned in and I have turned shy to the outside world. So, if you can not tell the way this is going, I'm pouring out all my pain because this is the only way I can find relief.  

Poetry Corner:

 This poem touches base on dealing with depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment